Responsible for acting as a liaison between retailers, sales representatives and SodaStream. Manages order from time of entry and is main point of contact for resolving order related issues.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Handles multiple retailer accounts as assigned and supports various Sales personnel (both internal and external to the company) via email and phone.
· Prepare orders for order entry specialists, monitor orders transmitted electronically (EDI) to ensure proper processing.
· Serves as back up for entering orders into Oracle during high volume.
· Responsible for preparing change orders or cancellations, notifying appropriate personnel of changes (i.e. Logistics, Sales Representatives etc).
· Provides tracking information related to shipments and other order related inquiries. Responds to all inquiries within a 24 hour window.
· Coordinates with other departments to ensure order fulfillment is met and retailer is satisfied.
· Pulls account data from Oracle as needed to analyze and resolve account inquiries. Manipulates data in Excel using pivot tables to track order issues.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining standard operating procedures for individual accounts/territories.
· Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS:
§ 3-5 years solid customer service experience preferably in a retail, manufacturing environment.
§ Experience working in Oracle order management required.
§ Advanced proficiency with Excel required.
§ Professional demeanor, excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively both written and oral.
§ Fast paced, knowledge seeker, with a hands-on, go get them approach desired.